It's not just about intercourse you know...

Sex education IS birth control --- Sex can wait. Masturbate!

Educationsexpectations is now a website!!!

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Sex (ed) with Sarah: male edition



Good morning all!

Last night, I was honoured with the privilege of going to one of the residences at school and speaking to guys about safer sex. I brought oodles of pamphlets and a carton of condoms, and it was all very well received.

At the end of the demonstration... clearly, I rocked the condoms on a banana ordeal...
After that, I was interviewed by the lovely Brian about what I brought and some of my views about safe sex.
How celebrity am I? SO celebrity, it scares people.

So here is the "male edition" of Safer Sex ed. The female edition will be coming soon.

Stay safe! (sexually speaking).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Use a condom Charlie Brown!

Use a condom Charlie Brown!
When? How? Ahhh! I'm scared of sex!

Step one?

Step one?
Are you in love? Do you need to be? What are the parameters?

Bingo!

Bingo!

Sex education in popular culture

  • The 40 year old Virgin
  • S&M by Rhianna
  • The Late night Sex show
  • The Purity Myth: How America's obsession with virginity is hurting young women
  • Laid: Young People's Experiences with Sex in an Easy-Access Culture
  • The Abstinence Teacher
  • The Purity Pledge
  • The Magdalene Sisters
  • Dangerous Liaisons
  • Skipped Parts
  • Thanks for Coming: One young woman's quest for an orgasm
  • Mean Girls
  • Britney Spears