It's not just about intercourse you know...

Sex education IS birth control --- Sex can wait. Masturbate!

Educationsexpectations is now a website!!!

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

ABC, 123, you me and safe sex makes three!



I decided to cute it up a bit and create a safe sex sing-a-long song. Much like times tables and french verbs, things are easier to remember when a fun song is involved.

This song will be played in Kindergarten Sex ed classes for generations to come. I can taste it. It tastes like spaghetti and meatballs. I must make dinner.

So enjoy my enchanting video and my ever-increasing technological badassery.
As the Disney princesses always say:
Stay safe, sexually speaking... and never forget your footwear (Cinderella...)

PS. The reason the sound is super soft is because of any reason other than anything that has to do with my inadequacy. It is supposed to be soft... for stylistic effect. I'm learning...

2 comments:

  1. AMAZING. I wish the writing wasn't kind of off the screen, though...that makes me sad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It makes me sad that I don't know how to fix it .____.
    Click on the youtube link for the entirety.

    ReplyDelete

Use a condom Charlie Brown!

Use a condom Charlie Brown!
When? How? Ahhh! I'm scared of sex!

Step one?

Step one?
Are you in love? Do you need to be? What are the parameters?

Bingo!

Bingo!

Sex education in popular culture

  • The 40 year old Virgin
  • S&M by Rhianna
  • The Late night Sex show
  • The Purity Myth: How America's obsession with virginity is hurting young women
  • Laid: Young People's Experiences with Sex in an Easy-Access Culture
  • The Abstinence Teacher
  • The Purity Pledge
  • The Magdalene Sisters
  • Dangerous Liaisons
  • Skipped Parts
  • Thanks for Coming: One young woman's quest for an orgasm
  • Mean Girls
  • Britney Spears