It's not just about intercourse you know...

Sex education IS birth control --- Sex can wait. Masturbate!

Educationsexpectations is now a website!!!

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Video killed the radio star, sexually speaking

Greetings!



So I have decided to beef up my blog by adding videos. How exciting!

This video will be one of many highlighting the following:
a) how entertaining I am
b) how sex education can be fun
c) the beauty of my bedroom
d) the fact that I wear glasses

I am hoping to devote at least 5 minutes of video time a month. By 5 minutes, I realistically mean a couple of hours, as I tend to videotape, screw up, and then videotape again, at least 7 times.

Through our time together, I will learn the ways of the world, video wise, and amuse you with my technological suavity.

So sit back and take a load off your eyes from reading, and educate yourself via this video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EYpQejZ4mwI

4 comments:

  1. Sarah,
    I love the Blog, the video and many of the fine additions such as musical selections. I have to say Push it by Salt & Peppa definitely upset my dad back in the early 90s. As an Educator, myself, I am facinated by the lack of sexual education in our country and I applaud all of your efforts to change this. This blog will definitely be a weekly, if not daily stop for me as I look forward to your sexual wisdom flourishing upon us in the coming months.
    Miss P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Miss P,

    You have just made my day. I curtsy at your applause. :)
    I hope to keep you entertained with my sexual wisdom.

    Thanks for the comment! :) It really did just put a massive smile on my face. Both literally and sexually speaking.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it, but you need a lamp so we can see more of your face!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, thanks Alan. :) It's true... the lighting in my room is not the greatest. I will make a fancier video next time. :)

    ReplyDelete

Use a condom Charlie Brown!

Use a condom Charlie Brown!
When? How? Ahhh! I'm scared of sex!

Step one?

Step one?
Are you in love? Do you need to be? What are the parameters?

Bingo!

Bingo!

Sex education in popular culture

  • The 40 year old Virgin
  • S&M by Rhianna
  • The Late night Sex show
  • The Purity Myth: How America's obsession with virginity is hurting young women
  • Laid: Young People's Experiences with Sex in an Easy-Access Culture
  • The Abstinence Teacher
  • The Purity Pledge
  • The Magdalene Sisters
  • Dangerous Liaisons
  • Skipped Parts
  • Thanks for Coming: One young woman's quest for an orgasm
  • Mean Girls
  • Britney Spears