It's not just about intercourse you know...

Sex education IS birth control --- Sex can wait. Masturbate!

Educationsexpectations is now a website!!!

Thursday, October 13, 2011

I am the best option!!! Options for Sexual Health news

The greatest thing to ever happen ever has JUST happened. I just received a phone call from the president of OPT saying:

"Congratulations Sarah, you have been awarded the title of Options for Sexual Health volunteer of the YEAR!"



WICKEDDDD!!!! So on Saturday, October 22nd, there will be an annual general meeting and an awards ceremony where I will be praised for my efforts and additions to sexual health education!

DREAM ACHIEVED!!!!!!

I'm SUPER psyched and honoured to be awarded this delicious award; however, buses and prices pending, I may or may not go...
I will get the certificate regardless, but I am unsure of my status next weekend...

Nevertheless, WICKED, no?!??!!

Stay tuned for a picture of my certificate, condom demonstrations, and some details about how OPT's community events have been going in the town I currently reside.

SO EXCITED!!!!

Stay tuned, sexually speaking
--Sarah Award-worthy Bryant

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you were able to attend, so I was able to meet you! Congratulations, volunteer of the YEAR!!

    ReplyDelete

Use a condom Charlie Brown!

Use a condom Charlie Brown!
When? How? Ahhh! I'm scared of sex!

Step one?

Step one?
Are you in love? Do you need to be? What are the parameters?

Bingo!

Bingo!

Sex education in popular culture

  • The 40 year old Virgin
  • S&M by Rhianna
  • The Late night Sex show
  • The Purity Myth: How America's obsession with virginity is hurting young women
  • Laid: Young People's Experiences with Sex in an Easy-Access Culture
  • The Abstinence Teacher
  • The Purity Pledge
  • The Magdalene Sisters
  • Dangerous Liaisons
  • Skipped Parts
  • Thanks for Coming: One young woman's quest for an orgasm
  • Mean Girls
  • Britney Spears